Frequently Asked Questions
What are your terms and conditions?
Booking and Payments
- Course fees must be paid in full 10 working days prior to the course to secure a place on a scheduled course.
- To confirm onsite courses or consultancy work, provision of a purchase order or 50% payment upfront, 14 days prior to delivery date is appreciated. Balance is to be paid within 30 days of service delivery date.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. All cards incur a surcharge of 3% of the total purchase (including GST).
- While we reserve the right to change course dates and fees without notice, we’ll make every effort to do this in a way that supports our clients’ needs to plan ahead.
Cancellations and Refunds Policy
- If we need to cancel a course for any reason, we’ll give you as much notice as possible and offer you the choice of an alternate date or full refund.
- Should you need to cancel your attendance at a scheduled course, the following applies:
- Cancellation 10 days prior to the course – full course fee refund
- Cancellation 5-10 days prior to the course – 50% of course fee refunded
- Cancellation 0-5 days prior to the course – no refund.
- We respect the privacy of our clients and partners.
- Personal information will be collected, used and stored by us only to provide services and to deliver communications about our services.
- You can opt out of our communications at any time by advising us via email.
- Our contractors will only have access to personal information that is necessary for efficient delivery of their services to our clients.
- We will not share personal information in any other circumstances unless legally obliged.
- Personal information is securely stored on our premises and on our business devices.